Factory direct supply Sheet metal chassis precision custom
|Unit Price:||1 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging:||Cardboard boxes and wooden boxes, etc.|
|Productivity:||Sufficient and customizable|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
Model No.: 68
Sheet metal chassis design and processing
Category: Aluminum alloy chassis
Introduction: The material of aluminum alloy chassis is a kind of chassis made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy is made of pure aluminum by adding some alloy elements. It has the characteristics of light weight, strong structure, high structural strength and good heat dissipation performance. Therefore, the aluminum case is a case that is very suitable for the material requirements of the case. At present, in the industries of instruments, meters, electronics, communications, automation, sensors, smart cards, industrial control, precision machinery and Other industries, aluminum alloy materials are used in the material selection of the box.
Stamping processing is to use the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, so that the sheet is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and stamping processing. The production technology of product parts that are directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed to obtain a certain shape, size and performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or pressure working), and also belongs to the production technology of product parts with material forming engineering and technical performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or press working), and also belongs to material forming engineering technology.
Cabinet case box
Outdoor chassis cabinets, as the name suggests, are chassis and cabinet products used in outdoor environments. In addition to saving floor space, this product has many other advantages. It is this advantage that makes outdoor chassis cabinets one of the main equipment used in outdoor environments. First, what other features does it have?
1. With high-quality spraying performance, it achieves excellent environmental protection performance;
2. The appearance design is tough, the size is precise, the maximum static load of the caster feet can reach 800Kg; the front door has high-density arched surface hexagonal mesh, and the rear door is corrugated hexagonal mesh door;
3. The upper and lower wiring channels can be closed, and the large wiring port at the bottom is equipped with 4 sealing plates;
4. It is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plates, and the upper and lower frames are equipped with strip-shaped ventilation holes on all sides. The installation base can be selected to meet the requirements of fixing the cabinet, passing cables at the bottom, supplying cold air at the bottom, and preventing rodents.
1. Corrosion resistance
The density of aluminum shell processing is only 2.7g/cm3, which is about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3, 8.93g/cm3, respectively). Aluminum exhibits excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions, including in air, water (or brine), petrochemicals, and many chemical systems.
Aluminum housing machining is often chosen due to its excellent electrical conductivity. On an equal weight basis, aluminum has nearly twice the electrical conductivity of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloys is about 50-60% of that of copper, which is beneficial for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and automobile cylinder heads and radiators.
Aluminium profiles are non-ferromagnetic, an important property for the electrical and electronic industries. Aluminium profiles are not self-igniting, which is important for applications involving handling or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of the aluminum case processing is excellent. Among various wrought and cast aluminum alloys, and in the various states in which these alloys are produced, the machining properties vary considerably, requiring special machine tools or techniques.
The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and corresponding work hardening rate govern the variation in allowable deformation.
Lathes and Presses
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trade Co., Ltd. is located in Pinghu, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is a professional high-precision non-standard mechanical parts processing and customized factory. It has a professional production workshop, including 30 CNC computer gongs and 20 CNC lathes. Taiwan, 10 milling machines, 10 grinders, 5 5-axis CNC machines, 2 general vehicles, and equipped with high-end three-coordinate, two-dimensional inspection equipment and professionals, capable of producing various aviation components, precision auto parts, Precision medical equipment parts, semiconductors, automation equipment accessories, hardware high-speed stamping products, small sheet metal machines, boxes With rich professional experience and scientific and technological strength, we continue to innovate, from product order to parts production, to completion of delivery. , To provide users with products with excellent performance. And with its excellent reputation and high-quality service, it is well received by new and old customers. Let us give your products to us, peace of mind, rest assured, peace of mind! We mainly serve the fields of intelligent automation, precision parts of semiconductor equipment, intelligent robots, aerospace, automobile industry, wind power generation, health and medical equipment, optical products, microwave communication and other fields.
Applicable fields: semiconductor, aviation, energy, automotive, communications, medical and other industries.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Company Name: Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Representative: shenaiju
- Product/Service: Parts processing , CNC machining , achine work , Precision machining , Hardware processing , Accessory processing
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: D501-13, Building D, Guanghong Meiju, No. 163, Pingxin North Road, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
- Contact Person: Ms. Vicky
- Tel: 86-0755-23313732
Premium Related Products